Saturday, 24 December 2016

MAC - Lustre lipstick in Patisserie

I'm a little bit late to the party here, but I love MAC's Patisserie! If there ever was a subtle, pink, everyday shade that had just that little bit of a glitter gleam, Patisserie is it.

Just like its name would suggest, the colour is beautiful and delicious - a rosy, pale pink that makes it the sweetest lipstick you can possibly add to your collection.

I have heard bloggers and vloggers rave about this little beauty for so long, but thinking it's just over-hype, I have overlooked it. Now, I'm wishing I'd stumbled upon it sooner because Patisserie has been the lipstick that has kept my lips full of life over the last week.

Created in MAC's Lustre finish, Patisserie will not overload your lips with colour. Instead, it will treat them to a hint of pink that finishes off any look. It's perfect for those 'no fuss' days we all have.



Colour Intensity: low

Finish: Lustre

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you don't want to fuss too much over your make-up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...