Saturday, 19 November 2016

Nars - Audacious lipstick in Barbara

I genuinely thought I was finally done with the nude lipsticks of the Nars Audacious range. After all, I have so many, and to be honest, once you find your ideal nude (for me it's always the ones with a pinky twist), why even bother getting something else?

But actually, just like we defend the amount of red lipsticks you could need, I'd say the same now applied to nudes. Because even though I know soft, cool pinky nudes suit me best, I don't particularly want to only rock one shade. Sometimes you want more of a honey toned nude, or a peachy number, or even something more of a muted beige! We may be late to the party of defending our nudes, but the time has come for all of us to embrace our collection, even if it's tough for even us to distinguish between shades.



I digress, but my point is that my Nars Audacious escapades have led me to another favourite nude - Barbara. One that I wouldn't normally opt for.



Barbara is a soft, peach toned nude. Although pale, it sits somewhere between hot and cold so it will suit most skin tones. It's really beautiful, and just like the rest of the Audacious range, Barbara is a soft semi-matte, but the texture is luxurious and creamy. 

One of my current faves!


Colour Intensity: low

Finish: semi-matte, soft and creamy

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you want to enrich your Nude lipstick collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...