Sunday, 6 November 2016

MAC - Lustre lipstick in Sophisto

For years now, I have avoided wearing anything too glitzy for longer than the moment it takes me to review it in this blog. I'm a very girly girl, but when it comes to lipsticks, I've always found that anything too shimmery makes your lips look thinner and your overall look less sophisticated. 

As you may have guessed with the Star Trek Kling-It-On lipstick I reviewed a few days ago, the time has come where I am fully embracing all that glitters. 

MAC's Sophisto is a funky mixed breed of a plum and brown shade, enhanced with a dollop of shimmering, iridescent gold. It's not overpowering - in fact, it's a very wearable everyday colour, which instantly adds on marks for me.


Sophisto is part of the Lustre family, so as well as lots of gloss, you will find more of a sheer finish and the colour isn't as intense as you may anticipate. This is perfect or those of you looking for something more casual and day to day, but that's still just as glamorous.



Colour Intensity: low to medium

Finish: Lustre - high shine, sheer finish, moisturising

Overall Rating: 3/5

You'll like this if: you want a subtle but glamorous lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...