Saturday, 12 November 2016

Burberry in Primrose Hill Pink No.30

If you were a teenager in the mid-naughties, you may not have the best memories when people say "Burberry"! It's really sad, but it took me a really long time to disassociate this British, heritage brand with... chavs.

If you don't know what chavs are, google it. It really is a sight to see firsthand, and once upon a time, this resourceful segment of the British population donned Burberry. Ok, so it may not have been actual Burberry, but the pattern was all over the place - socks, inner lining of baseball caps, outer lining of baseball caps, scarves, gloves, trainers... you name it, they had it on there! I hate to say it, but due to this, I grew up thinking that Burberry is some cheap brand that I shouldn't be associated with. I'm so glad I was wrong.

Roll on a few years and thankfully chavs of Britain have now moved on since 2005 and Burberry has been freed for anyone to wear proudly. And I couldn't be more proud to show you one of my favourite lipsticks of all time - Burberry's Primrose Hill Pink.

Glossed with tons of moisture, this seductive petal pink is perfect to wear everyday. The colour can suit anyone because it has the right combination of blue and yellow tones. It's a bright, yet muted colour that I think will be popular with most of you.

The texture itself is very traditional - it's moisturising and creamy which I absolutely love, a true soft, satin finish that will leave you wanting to try more.

The lipstick packaging is also worth it - it has that really heavy, magnetic lid that makes it feel just that little bit worth the extra money.


Colour Intensity: medium

Finish: some gloss, light but creamy

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you're a Burberry fan and want a basic pink

Avoid if: you still haven't received from the chav/Burberry outbreak of the mid-naughties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...