Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Chanel - Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt

There was a time when Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks were the main component of my make-up bag. My three favourites consisted of Boy, Chance and Flirt. While Boy and Chance were my two everyday shades, Flirt would always make an appearance in the evenings. 

The subtle tones of mandarin and coral, mixed with dazzles of gold shimmer were my ideal combination for a beautiful 'going out out' lipstick. 

You won't get intense colour from the Rouge Coco Shine collection, but you will get a stunning lipstick with tonnes of gloss. As well as add a drop of coral colour to your lips, Flirt leaves lips looking moisturised and plump. 

I have to admit that it has been a good few years since I last wore this shade, but since discovering it again, it hasn't left my side.



Colour Intensity: low

Finish: glossy, subtle colour

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want a sophisticated, subtle lipstick that can be worn from day to night

Perfect for: a hint of colour, high shine look, sunny holidays, wearing with Nars blush in Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...