Saturday, 24 September 2016

Lipstick Queen in Saint Deep Red


If I had to choose between the two Lipstick Queen alter egos, I would definitely say I'm more Sinner than Saint. Let me clarify that that's no reflection of me or my everyday life, before you start asking questions. Just purely that I prefer the more pigmented lipsticks than their 10% colour counterparts.

I prefer Sinner up to a certain extent and when it came to Deep Red, I knew the Saint version was definitely for me. 

We all know how popular Rimmel's 107 shade became the moment that Zoella marked it as her signature shade a few years ago, so deep wine lipsticks bursting with a strong colour laydown are nothing new. But beautiful burgundy red in its purest form definitely is rare. I have never seen a dark lipstick as delicate as this, and that is incredibly refreshing.

Saint Deep Red loads my lips with moisture and leaves behind a gorgeous, supple shade of deep red. It's just enough to give a boost of colour and is perfect all year round. It's incredibly thirst quenching and holds a lot of benefits in its tine form, like lashing of Vitamin E. So it does good too! 


Colour Intensity: low

Finish: moisturising, shine

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you want to add a delicate wine shade to your dark collection

Perfect for: every day, with a natural look



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...