Sunday, 12 June 2016

Urban Decay - Revolution lipstick in Venom

I have to admit that I bought this dark lipstick a few years ago and have only just got to try it. I know what you're thinking because usually I can't keep my mitts off new stuff for longer than the walk out of the shop, but for some odd reason, Urban Decay's Venom has never inticed me. 


Until now! 

Venom is one of those lipsticks that requires a real entrance. This isn't one to be wearing everyday - it's a lipstick to be brought out as a secret weapon when you really need it. Such as a) a dinner party where you need to be the centre of attention, or b) a hot date, and my personal favourite, c) when you need a little war paint to defeat the problem ahead.

Venom is so good at uplifting your mood because it's such a great little potion of confidence. 


The creamy texture is fully loaded with a berry punch that stays put no matter what, and the colour is so vivid and beautiful that I really have no idea why it took me so long to try it.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: rich, creamy

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you need a lipstick to help you make a real movie star entrance 

Perfect for: special occasions / when you need a bit of a pick-me-up

Avoid: if you're worried about this transferring to everything else. The colour is beautiful, but no one wants it on someone else's collar when you hug them 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...