Friday, 10 June 2016

Sleek - Shine Lipstick in Naked

It's not often that I start so harshly on a lipstick, but apart from a lovely, glossy texture, Sleek's Naked has nothing that I could possibly recommend to you. 

For one, I would love to know what skin tone this would suit. It's base is so yellow that this 'naked' nude is incredibly unnatural and unflattering. Well, it's unnatural on me and others who have tried it. If you own this and highly recommend it, I'd love to hear from you.


I'm a huge fan of Sleek. The range is so high end with a low end price tag, and their lipsticks are bright, rich and stunning. I'm just not sold on this one. Sorry Sleek.


Colour Intensity: low

Finish: creamy and glossy 

Overall Rating: 1/5

You'll like this if: you like beige...

Perfect for: adding a unique nude to your collection 

Avoid: if this colour terrifies you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...