Monday, 20 June 2016

Nars - Audacious lipstick in Annabella

I cannot get enough of these lipsticks! It is getting to the point where I have a serious problem and despite my depleting bank balance, I keep finding myself back in Nars.

So, the story behind Annabella is that I was on a day trip to Brighton back in December and naturally had to go to Space NK. I have been after a particular Nars Audacious lipstick called Anna for a while, but have never managed to find it in store.

I asked the sales advisor if she had Anna in stock, and she looked at me like I was insane. "Anna doesn't exist," she announced. "Are you sure you don't mean Annabella?"
I look at her even more perplexed and don't mean to look as stern as I do. "It definitely exists!"  I retaliate, as I get my phone out to show her the proof online.

Despite many attempts at trying to convince her, she still didn't believe and after swaying Annabella in front of me, I thought why not! So I bought it.


For those of you wondering if Anna will make an appearance on here, you don't have long to wait. That lipstick (which very much does exist) is on its way to me now.

Anyway, this is about Annabella. A gorgeous red with an abundance of orange tones which makes it one of the happiest colours I have ever seen. It's simply stunning.



Annabella has the same finish as its other Audacious sisters - it's a semi matte with lots of colour and longevity, but it feels great on your lips. It's comfortable, moisturising yet matte too.


Annabella is a red to be worn for the Spring. It's enchanting, captivating and energising - it perks up your mood and despite it having been purchased under annoying circumstances, it is becoming one of my favourite colours.

I changed my social media profile picture to this lipstick and I have received so many comments asking what I'm wearing. Well, now you know.


Colour Intensity: high

Finish: semi matte

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll this if: you want a perky, uplifting, happy red that bounces energy

Perfect for: evenings out / date night / wearing red in the summer / dolled up looks

Avoid: if you're looking for Anna!



1 comment:

  1. That color is gorgeous! I tend to stay away from reds, but I'm realy loving this tone and I'm obsessed with any variation of matte lips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...