Saturday, 4 June 2016

MAC - Glaze lipstick in Hue

Ok, so I'm being very biased towards MAC on this blog and have neglected all other brands. I don't know why but my love for MAC lipsticks has been rekindled and it's hard for me to pick up anything else when I'm getting ready every morning. 

My latest MAC obsession is Hue. I've heard a lot of hype about this but have kept this shade at arms length. Until now.


Hue is a pale nude. You twist up the tube to witness a whipped browny pink. Once you swatch, you see just how friendly the colour is. Because unlike so many other nude shades, Hue is subtle, wearable and soft. This is probably because of the Glaze finish. MAC's Glaze lipsticks are the sheerest of the bunch. They supply you with a glossy hit of colour.

Now that I've tried this, it's no wonder it's such a favourite in the blogosphere. The faint pink seems to go with every single look. It's sheer, wearable and too damn beautiful! 


You shouldn't expect much from Glaze lipsticks. If you want something that lasts a while, then you're better off with a matte finish.

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: Glaze - glossy, light colour, moisturising 

Overall Rating: 5/5    I. Love. This. Lipstick. 

You'll like this if: you want a subtle nudey pink 

Perfect for: Everything! 

Avoid: DON'T. It's worth it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...