Wednesday, 1 June 2016

MAC - Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup

Creme Cup is an oldie by my standards. You can see from the picture just how loved this lipstick really has been, but I guess it's no surprise as I've had it for about 6 years. 

I bought Creme Cup at the start of the "nude revolution". Unlike today where I select a nude shade based on my skin tone or lipstick texture, back then I would go into House of Fraser, swatch it on the back of my hand and declare to the sales advisor that I wanted to buy it. No messing about.


It's actually a real surprise to me that Creme Cup matches me so well. A rounded nude pink colour, I like to think of it as the lipstick of my youth. I would slather this on every morning and be ready for the day ahead. 


Creme Cup is such a pretty shade. It's cool undertones are complimentary to youthful skin and there's such an effortless chic aspect to it. It's light, dreamy and fuss-free


The texture is quite rich and creamy, but very comfortable. The lipstick longevity isn't quite there but not needed. The colour is so beautiful that touch-ups throughout the day aren't a chore.

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: Cremesheen - creamy with a gloss

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you like a fuss-free pink nude

Perfect for: cool skin tones / everyday wear / first dates / shopping trips / alongside Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette

Avoid: if you're not a fan of cool based lip tones / want a matte lipstick 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...