Saturday, 21 May 2016

MAC - Matte lipstick in Arrowhead

My latest MAC lipstick comes from the Vibe Tribe collection which is possibly my favourite MAC packaging yet. The tribal pattern is what made me purchase this colour, as it's not quite my shade.



I'm not a fan of Tip-Ex lips. I love nudes but I like nudes to enhance your lips, compliment your skin tone and to generally make you look like you're still breathing. Whilst Arrowhead is a beautiful rosie pebble shade, it's a colour I'll most likely select for my kitchen tiles then for my Saturday night make-up look. There are alabaster skin tones out there where this colour would look divine, but despite being very fair, Arrowhead makes me look like I've been dead for three days.


If you're using this as part of a 60s look, then this colour is ideal. Otherwise, it's an acquired taste. 

Arrowhead has a matte finish, so the lay-down is brilliant, long lasting and comfortable. For this, it gets top marks from me. 

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 3/5 - not the colour for me but 5/5 on texture and Vibe Tribe packaging

You'll like this if: you're channeling a 60s inspired look

Perfect for: a 60s party / looking like a ghost (no joke!) / pale pale pale skin tones 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Unfortunally it's also not for me then althought I'm fair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...