Saturday, 28 May 2016

MAC - Cremesheen lipstick in Little Buddha

How did I buy this beautiful lipstick two months ago and have only just tried it??? Ok, so I'm having a bit of a lipstick love affair with MAC at the moment, which is why so many of my posts will be MAC related. If you're not a MAC fan, I would turn away now. And possibly forever because we can never be friends. 

So let's talk about Little Buddha. 


Created as a stunning coral pink, Little Buddha may sound small, but it's pretty mighty. One glaze of this summery shade and my lips popped with colour. A few more swipes and they were practically flourescent. 


Made in MAC's signature Cremesheen, Little Buddha is rich, creamy and very moisturising. It actually feels very comfortable having this on my lips. I was a little surprised that the colour comes off so much more pink than it looks on the stick, but with the sunny weather, this made it even more beautiful. 

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: Cremesheen - creamy, full bodied 

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want a bouncy, flirty pinky coral 

Perfect for: summer days / picnics / sunny weekends

Don't wear: at work - not an office-friendly colour. Unless you work at MAC. Or Crayola. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...