Monday, 21 March 2016

NudeStix in Belle

As matte has conquered every aspect of today's world from lipsticks to wall paint to car finishes, no one seems to be making a big deal of the nude/natural matte lipstick shades. Sure, Kylie Jenner has caused a massive stir with her collection but she usually goes for browns rather than barely there colours, so I thought I'd make a fuss of NudeStix's Belle.

I have mentioned that NudeStix launched a matte collection when I reviewed Stiletto, but on my latest trip to Space NK, I thought I would choose something from their paler tones. After much deliberation, I chose Belle - a cool pinky nude.


I have been a big fan of NudeStix for a while as despite being around £24, each stick comes with a mirrored tin and a sharpener lid. Plus the fact that they look and feel amazing, NudeStix have always been worth their price tag.

Belle is my ideal nude so it may not be for all readers. It has a pink base which livens up a complexion while not being overpowering. 


You can use the pencil to outline your lips before filling in with the shade, and despite having a matte finish, the formula is incredibly comfortable. It's blendable so when you rub your lips together it still feels moisturising. It probably doesn't last as long as the pure opaque mattes, but it does a darn good job at it. 

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: semi matte

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you have a fair, cool skin tone and want to try NudeStix for the first time 

Perfect for: all occasions




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...