Saturday, 9 January 2016

Topshop lipstick in Mercurial

Ethereal, fantastical nude with a pearlescent twist. If you're looking for a lipstick that is on another planet, Mercurial is the one for you.

Topshop's lipstick range has got to be my favourite affordable brand of 2016 - despite the fact that I now own most colours, I still can't help but gaze at the amazing array of shades and the quirky names. I have to admit - I'm a sucker for a great lipstick name and Mercurial might not have the loud colour that the name suggests, but it's pretty punchy once on the lips. 

If you love nudes but would prefer something different, I highly recommend you go for this. The base is a cool beige but with tonnes of little flecks of silver that make your lips look like luscious pearls. 

The texture is a traditional lipstick and longevity isn't really there, but as a pretty paint for the lips, it's lovely.

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: creamy texture with shine

Overall Rating: 3/5 - you need a cool, fair skin tone to pull this off

You'll like this if: you want a striking nude 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...