Sunday, 3 January 2016

Kiko - Double Match lipstick and lipliner in 05 Daring Orchid

If you ever see me shopping in Kiko it can be likened to someone who has forgotten they have 20 people coming over for Christmas and are doing a mad rush around Sainsbury's. I can't concentrate when I'm in there, and because prices are just so good, I place things in the basket without even thinking about it. 

What I love most about Kiko are the different themes that they bring out every season. Their American cheerleading theme has got to be one of my favourites, and among their delicious shades and cosmetics lies Double Match.

Double Match is a make-up saviour! I love lip liners but it can sometimes be difficult to find the right one for your favourite lipstick. With Double Match, you don't need to worry. 

I chose shade 05 in Daring Orchid. This is a lovely rich, cool pink that is playful and vibrant.

The lip liner side is thin with perfect precision. The texture is very matte which does drag on the lips when you're putting it on, but the other side swipes on like a dream. I thought the actual lipstick would be similar texture to the liner, but this is the opposite. It's creamy and shiny with lots of colour power.

The combination of the two makes this lovely and long-lasting.

Colour Intensity: high

Texture: creamy with some gloss

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you want a 2 in 1 lipstick and lip liner 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...