Sunday, 10 January 2016

Charlotte Tilbury in Love Bite

One of the Christmas presents that I received was the gorgeous 'The Rebel' set by Charlotte Tilbury. I have wanted this particular set for so long because I absolutely love everything in it.

Amongst all the make-up treasures is Love Bite, a K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick that's a classic, daring red. Love Bite is the Queen Bee of all red lipsticks. It represents everything that you traditionally think with this shade: flirty vibrancy, sexy shine and seductive, creamy texture. If I ever want to create a look that's movie star sexy siren, this is what I'll be wearing.

The Rebel set also contained the lip cheat lip pencil in Kiss n' Tell. This, paired with the lipstick gives my ideal red that overtook Christmas Day. It's a happy colour without too much blue to dull it down - the neutrality makes this perfect for all skin tones. 

Packed away in the Charlotte Tilbury classic case, Love Bite is a beautiful red suited to everyone.

Colour Intensity: high

Texture: creamy with shine

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want to channel the ultimate 40s movie star look








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...