Sunday, 30 August 2015

Rimmel - Kate Moss Collection in 101

Whenever someone asks me to recommend an affordable lipstick, my mind always skips to Rimmel. Kate Moss endorsement aside, Rimmel lipsticks are (by far) the best-priced good quality lipsticks with a wide range of shades. And I really stand by this. 

Shade 101 is a cool, light pink. The texture is so light and airy that you feel like you're wearing a moisturising veil, but my gosh, does it have lasting power! 

Maybe it's because the texture isn't thick, but I always feel like I have a voluptuous pout whenever I wear one of these lipsticks. The recognisable Rimmel scent is also a winner for me.

Colour Intensity: medium

Finish: non glossy, light feel 

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want to channel Kate Moss, but without her budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...