Sunday, 2 August 2015

Paul and Joe - Limited Edition Lip Gloss in Sanguinello

Paul and Joe are renowned for their cute lipsticks and quirky make-up, so on my daily ASOS traul, I saw this sparkly, perfect-for-pockets lip gloss and got it straight away. 

Once it arrived, it was just as impressive. This lipgloss range is exclusive to ASOS and comes in 3 gradient colours. I chose Sanguinello because I loved the orange to red colour and thought it was very pretty.

But once I tried it, there was no real colour like I was expecting. And actually very little glitter. 

Still, even as a clear lipgloss, it's very nice and the cute packaging alone was worth the purchase. 

If you want to give it a try, it's still available here - http://www.asos.com/paul-joe/paul-joe-asos-exclusive-limited-edition-lip-gloss-compact/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5289871&clr=Midnightsangria&SearchQuery=paul+and+joe&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=83&gridsize=3&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=2 

Colour Intensity: sheer

Finish: gloss

Overall Rating: 2/5

You'll like this if: you want a pocket gloss that's as pretty as a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...