Sunday, 16 August 2015

Illamasqua lipstick in Over

If this coral Illamasqua lipstick was close in shade to a MAC lipstick, it would be Cut A Caper, but without the glossy finish. The colour is very rich - a more pink/yellow based high-voltage coral than the usual orange bases, so it looks gorgeous. But as much as it pains me to say, I'm not a fan of the finish.

The thick texture is very matte so if you're lips are less than perfect, it will show. I love Illamasqua make-up so this definitely won't put me off future purchases. 

Also, s bit of a weird one but when I took off the lid, the lipstick had lots of colour concentrated red bits on the surface. I worked in marketing for stationery for a long time and in crayons this is known as "blooming". Funny that it happens in lipsticks too.  See, my blog is also educational! 

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 3/5

You'll like this if: your lip condition is flawless 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...