Saturday, 8 August 2015

ByTerry - Baume De Rose in Cherry Bomb

I'm in love with this.

The original Baume De Rose has been a constant re-purchase for a few years, so when I spotted that this little beauty has six additional members in its extended family, you can imagine my excitement. I stood over the glorious, immaculate counter at Space NK pondering which of these lip-quenching treats I should get (it took all of my self control not to buy all six!!!), I settled on Cherry Bomb.  My thinking was that as the original Baume de Rose would be bought regardless, and the rest of the shades are quite sheer, I may as well go for the most potent colour. 

Cherry Bomb comes in a little glass pot, and when you swivel the silver lid, you see a burst of red rose colour. The texture is very balmy and goes on lips like a dream. I use the original as a prep for lips before I apply colour, but these colour solutions are obviously great on their own. The colour is buildable but you won't get much intensity out of it.

If you're a ByTerry virgin, please fix this problem right now. The range is expensive but definitely worth it - never have I bought a product that I thought was less than bloody brilliant.

Colour Intensity: sheer

Finish: balm-like with gloss

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: your lips are parched and need some moisture and brightening 





In my Space NK haul, I also bought the following: 


R+Co Dallas shampoo and Bel Air Conditioner - love these! Hair range in amazing and they really are solutions for your hair problems.

Bumble & Bumble Blow Dry - first time using this...to be honest, I picked up the wrong product. Was aiming for the air dry version.

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation - bought it in colour Shell.  I'm a huge fan of foundations from this brand and this is such a great texture and lasts all day.

NudeStix Magnetic Eye Shadow in Spirit - I am lazy so anything that means I can apply eyeshadow in an instant will always get thumbs up from me. This is a great mushroom bronze colour and goes on eyelids really well. If you want to blend do it quickly as once idea dry, it's dry!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...