Saturday, 25 July 2015

Zoella Kissy Missy Lip Balm

I am a huge fan of the gorgeous Zoella, so picking up a few of her new products when in Superdrug was a no brainer. 

As you all know, I'm a complete lipstick queen. I love nothing better than choosing the right lipstick for my look, but having a 9-5 office job makes this challenging. Lipsticks need reapplying. And they also need reapplying with a mirror. Lip balms do not!

For me, Kissy Missy's moisturising formula with a kick of colour is the perfect lip product for my desk. It's practical but there's enough shade to glam up your look. 

Don't be alarmed by the pinkness of it. The colour is very buildable and you can get the level of pink you desire.

The pot it comes in is also rather lovely, plus it smells yummy!

Colour Intensity: medium to high 

Finish: hydrating finish with a hint of glossiness 

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want a colourful lip balm for on the go or for touch-ups at the office 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...