Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Topshop - Matte lipstick in Infrared

Today, I am obsessed with orange. I say "today" as if it's a new found thing. I've actually been obsessed with orange since I can remember. For me, orange signifies summer, happiness and warmth. And whenever I see a lipstick that's as bright and captivating as Topshop's Infrared, I must have it! It's like having happiness in the palm of your hand...or the lipstick pouch of your make-up bag.

Topshop cosmetics have become incredibly successful since the launch, but when you see their lipstick collection it's no real surprise. Ok, so they're not directly rivalling MAC just yet, but rather rapidly, they are building a lipstick empire that will be a force to be reckoned with!

Infrared should be at the frontline of this lipstick battle. It's bold, daring and brave - a colour to be worn with real attitude and confidence.  The texture is also a semi-matte, which I prefer because it goes on lips with no base and stays put. It feels very hydrating without any real shine. Unlike more yellow toned oranges which only suit certain skin tones, Infrared has enough warmth to be versatile.

Colour Intensity: very high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want a deep, brave orange shade that stays put 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...