Sunday, 26 July 2015

Topshop - Lip Ombré in Curious

So, for this Topshop Lip Ombre I used a different tactic. Using a lip rush, I painted my lips in the lilac shade and patted on the maroon. I feel like the results work better than my last attempts but it still takes time to perfect the colour and make sure they blend together properly. 

For some odd reason, I found Curious much creamier than the rest of the Lip Ombré range, but it must be my imagination. The colours work very well together, and unlike the rest of the range which is pinks and reds, this particular compact contains darker, vampire shades. I really like it because you can keep it light with the lilac, or dab on extra maroon for a deeper look.

Just like the rest of the range, this is equipped with a handy mirror for on the go, but unless you want to use one shade at a time, this isn't the most practical lip product.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you like darker, cooler shades and want a versatile lip colour 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...