Saturday, 25 July 2015

Topshop - Lip Ombré in Astound

I first saw this collection in Look magazine a couple of months ago and was instantly intrigued. So I bought the entire collection. After all, it's 8 colours in total if you think about it.

The first one I tried was Astound. The little compact opens up with an intense pink on the top deck, and a lighter lilac-pink on the bottom. Using the mirror, I used a lip brush to apply the darker colour first, and then the lighter colour in the middle of my lips. It took a while to master, but eventually I think I got it. The hot pink isn't as intense on the lips as it first looks, so the two shades blend together rather nicely. 

You end up with a 3D lip look and the lighter colour really ads depth. Only thing is it's not a quick application - you need time to get this one right.

The little compact if perfect for on the go.

Colour Intensity - high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 3/5

You'll like this if: you want a girly pink, 3D look







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...