Friday, 17 July 2015

The Balm - Pretty Smart Lip Gloss in Wow!

So, I've strayed a bit from lipsticks and am currently being more adventures with lip formulas. 

As The Balm creates amazing cosmetics with a sense of humour, I thought nothing could possibly go wrong by buying into the Pretty Smart lip gloss range. How wrong I was!

Being a self diagnosed lipstick-oholic, lip glosses have never been for me. I've always purchased them to look pretty on my vanity table, not pretty on my lips.

But Pretty Smart lip glosses have made me take a different course in my lipstick obsessed life. The dreamy, creamy, shiny formula has been my lipstick cure! Who would have known that it would take one (albeit, pretty smart) lip gloss to curb my addiction? 

Wow! is a rich red - more orange toned than blue, it's a real statement on the lips. The colour is full and you don't need to put on very much to really make an impact. Also, don't know if it's my imagination but the gloss definitely has a strawberry smell. 

Neatly packaged in artwork that would make any comic book fan jealous, Wow! is a must-try.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: glossy 

Overall rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you're looking for the lipgloss to transition you from lipsticks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...