Saturday, 11 July 2015

CHEEKY Kiss n' Tell Lip & Cheek tint in Bed Of Roses


You may have not heard of Cowshed's alter ego brand, but you will soon. Trust me! With its quirky make-up, hair and body products and all-in-one kits, CHEEKY should at the very least be now on your radar. 

I have to admit, I have only purchased a few products, but the ones I have, I love! 

Like the Kiss n' Tell lip and cheek tint range, which I have fallen in love with. Open up the cute white packaging to reveal a burst of colour! Bright raspberry greeted me as I flicked open Bed Of Roses, and I'm not going to lie, the bold colour made me think twice about this being my new handbag staple. Like with so many lip and cheek duos, I expected a dewy formula - the kind that stains your skin at the lightest touch. I also though it would be drying. Afterall, finding the balanced formula that leaves lips moisturised and cheeks blushing is very difficult... CHEEKY have, however, cracked that code. As I applied the colour to my lips, it left a subtle rosy pink. Just enough to inject a dash of colour for that bee-sting pout. Practical. Perfect. If you want the full fuschia just keep on layering. So it ticks the box for lips. 

Once on the cheeks, it was just as impressive. The solid, moisturising formula means that just like on the lips, you can keep layering to achieve the colour you want. Unlike that slidey, dewy finish that other duos contain, you're safe in the knowledge that the colour will stay put throughout the day. 

Colour Intensity: medium - but buildable colour.

Finish: creamy and moisturising, but not glossy

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you're after a practical multi purpose product with a punch of colour 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...