Saturday, 1 November 2014

Nude Stix in Ripe



First time trying Nude Stix and I have to say I'm incredibly impressed.  Wrapped in a carry-case tin with an extra lid that contains a sharpener, this magnificent lip pencil is sure to be one of your favourites.

I chose Ripe as it was the warmest colour.  One sweep of this and my lips look full.  The secret must be that you can use the pencil to outline first before you fill.  Colour stays on all day - I only topped up once. Barely there feel means you never think twice about eating or drinking...or kissing!

Will definitely buy more colours.

Colour Intensity: medium

Finish: slight sheen, but definitely not sticky

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you're a no-fuss cosmetics queen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...